In the pages of INTERNATIONAL LIVING, you’ll find out:
- The best property buys in one of the least discovered (and most beautiful) spots in the Caribbean. The sand is just as white as anywhere else in this part of the world. The sea is just as emerald. But the real-estate prices are unbelievably lower. We’ll tell you where to look for beachfront acres for less than $30,000.
- How to restore an ancient farmhouse in Perugia…for fun and for profit.
- Discover some of the cheapest beachfront properties in the world. This stretch of Pacific coastline boasts spectacular crimson sunsets…world-class surfing…and a laid back lifestyle. Yet real estate prices remain up to 70% cheaper here than California—at least for now.
- How you can own your own Irish pub. What visitor to the Emerald Isle, after spending long evenings in local pubs drinking hot whiskeys and listening to ceilidh bands, hasn’t dreamt of owning one? The good news is that it is easier – and less expensive – than you might imagine to turn this dream into reality.
- How to make a sure-fire investment in rental property in the South of France…Brazil…or any one of a dozen other countries in the world with an active holiday rental market.
- How to arrange a trade–your house or apartment for a place in a foreign country…and get a home abroad for free. We’ll detail who to contact…what to look out for…how to protect yourself…every-thing you need to know.
- Where to go for the best crayfish and clotted cream in the world. This tiny completely unspoiled South Pacific island also happens to hide some tremendous property buys. A home with a magnificent sea view from the East Coast would cost you less than $25,000.
- With the Channel Tunnel open, now is the time to take advantage of property buys in both England and northeastern France, where affordable properties will steadily skyrocket in price. We’ll tell you where to look, how to buy, and how much to spend.
- How to find an apartment you can afford in London, Hong Kong, New York, and all the world’s most expensive cities.