INTERNATIONAL LIVING is the the best resource in the world for anyone interested in retiring overseas, sharing every month information like:
- How to enjoy a million-dollar retirement – without touching your savings.
- Where you can enjoy free medical and dental care.
- Learn how to double your retirement resources – and live as though you had twice the income.
- Cut your grocery bills by 30%.
- Nine countries where you can retire in comfort and style on $1,000 per month, including a nice home, groceries, utilities, country club dues, even entertainment and travel.
- Where you can find dinner for two at an excellent restaurant for $15, including wine.
- Where health care is very inexpensive…an eye examination costs less than $10, and you can have a cavity filled for $15 to $25…and in one of the places we have in mind membership in the national health care system is as little as $40 a year.
- Where you can take a taxi across town for $1.50…get a sandwich and a coke for $2 …and catch a first-run movie for $3.