Frequently Asked Questions
What is International Living?
International Living magazine is a monthly publication for subscribers detailing the best places in the world to live, retire, travel and invest. Founded in 1979, our job is to help you discover those places, and then to help you take advantage of the opportunities they offer—opportunities to improve your quality of life...to lower your cost of living...to invest for profitable return—before the rest of the world catches on.
In our pages (both print and virtual), you'll find out about everything from adventures in Panama to the best buys on the Paris property market...from how to open a bank account in your new country of residence to how to get the best deal on your next airfare...from the world's best beachfront property bargains to the most reliable local contractors to help you build your new beach home...from island-hopping adventures in the Mediterranean to the best summer fiestas in Mexico.
We're continually on the move in search of Paradise, and after three decades, we've built quite a support network. International Living has more than 200 contributors, correspondents, friends, and colleagues exploring the world on your behalf. Thanks to the Internet, we're able to keep in touch with all of them regularly, even daily.
Among us, we have the world pretty well covered.
Why Should I Consider Retiring Overseas?
There are seven good reasons to retire overseas:
- For a better quality of life…to live happier, healthier, and with less stress.
- To find the perfect weather, where you never again have to shovel snow, scrape ice from your windows, or heat your house.
- To live more luxuriously than you ever could at home, for a fraction of the cost.
- To start your own business in a country where you’ll pay fewer taxes and keep more of what you earn.
- To put yourself on the ground in a place that’s about to boom…and position yourself to profit.
- To arrange your financial affairs so you’re saving on your U.S. taxes.
- For the adventure of it—to learn a new language, make new friends, and explore a new world
How Can I Subscribe to International Living Magazine?
In International Living’s monthly magazine, you’ll find out about everything from adventures in Panama to the best buys on the Paris property market…from how to open a bank account in your new country of residence to how to get the best deal on your next airfare…and lots more besides.
A subscription to International Living is risk free you can cancel your subscription at any time and no matter what, all of the free International Living reports are yours to keep.
Join 100,000 like-mind readers today and change your life…FOREVER.Get Instant Access to IL Today and Change Your Life Forever